Happy Weekly Wishes Weekly Wishers!
I thought the goal would be easy, it wasn’t. I needed a longer time to come up with the simple things that makes me happy but the whole process was much more fun than anticipated. This definitely was one of my favorite WWs.
I have the things written neatly on a piece of paper and tucked somewhere in my drawer. It’s like my secret stash of chocolate, only better.
Among the Hundreds:
Ice Cream Bubble Tea with pearls Looking up and seeing sparkly stars TV with hundreds of channels Date Nights Being in PJs Pedicure SMS from Dad Colorful Post-Its An unplanned weekend getaway Fry Mussel cooked in Kerala (South India) style Rainy nights Painting Pubs that serve ciders Photo apps Stand Up Comedies Spending time with Hulk Helium balloons
This week my main goal is to start the preparation for next year big trip to South Korea. It is still months away but I am a planner. I need to prepare everything long before the big day. I am kinda like Monica in F.R.I.E.N.D.S., minus her amazing cooking skill.
This Week’s Tasks:
- Renew my passport. Most important but least liked task. Tech fairies please make us a once in a lifetime digital passport.
- Find cozy and interesting, BUT also very clean, accommodations; like the one we stayed in Tokyo.
- Book a flight to Jeju Island, but first I have to..
- Convince my besties to go to Jeju Island. Maybe I can start with “Even Briana from Chai&Bri recommended it” or invite them over for some back-to-back of Winter Sonata.
- Create a saving plan to cover expenses for the trip and to buy some basic winter clothes.
If you are still brand new on this Weekly Wishes linkup and want to participate (oh you must, it’s exciting!), visit The Nectar Collective and join the fun. Also, please drop a comment below about your weekly wish, so I can come and say Hi and cheer a bit for you.
Alrighty, all the best for you and me.
Ps. I would love to hear your recommendation on no. 2. Gamsahabnida in advance.