Hi you guys, March had been tough for me. Two people whom I respect highly passed away on the same day. It was and still is hard for me; there were battle days at the office and we had to cancel our travel plan on the very last minute. Gaaah !! I am combing through my March days trying to find the highlights, there were some *insert faint smile here*, like writing the 100th post, Yankee candles, my cousin’s visit, gold star comments from all of you (I am sorry that I am a little behind on replying, I will get it on it super soon) and reading these articles:
- Soul sister found! I got to know Xandra from a minimalist blog I followed. I adore her and her writings.
- It’s not my blog’s birthday yet and I skipped the first year on purpose, but I love what Lottie and Rachel wrote about theirs.
- I enjoy reading/books/bookstores/booktalk so it was fun to be paired with a bookworm for Mug-O-Swap. Check out Bernadette’s top 10 bookish bucket list.
- Glad that I got the chance to write about solo traveling on one of my favorite blogs, Found Love Now What?
- Two of my one sided blog best friends met up! Super jealous! May I please please pretty please join for the next one?
- Do you think where you blog makes a difference? I have been thinking about it. Maybe one day I will show you where do I blog (spoiler alert: it’s on a picnic table).
- I picked up a handful tips for newbie bloggers from Pretty Fluffy.
- After “preparing” for almost a year, I finally get to write about airplane dining. Hope I get to write a similar post in the future.
- Another good thing in March: Erika started a new blog, centering on my passion in life, TRAVEL.
- I want to thank Tina of Girl Meets Globe for featuring my post on last week’s Travel Tuesday. It had a button and all you guys!
So yeah, I am so ready for April to come. I look forward to celebrating Hulk’s birthday, PJs party at my BFF and trying out the 100th Starbucks opened in the city. I also plan to write more random things and with that I hope you get to enjoy FG more. Stay loved!