Hi bloggers, readers and blog readers,
I have been drafting-deleting-drafting-deleting-drafting the intro for this post. I, not the blog, am going under some major changes in life. Major MAJOR, eeep!! I’m scared and excited and emotional most of times these days. It feels like I am experiencing the pregnancy hormone without being pregnant, or maybe this just means I am growing up?
Anyways, about the changes, I am still in the midst of processing it, so sticking to my true self, I’ll update it here on the very last minute. Now, this month I have collected random stuff from everywhere online, enjoy:
- A sunken city in China, famously called Atlantis of the East, Shicheng is well preserved. The pictures of it are breathtaking, but not sure whether I am brave enough to dive that deep though.
- I have become the short hair‘s advocate because short hair = awesome sauce.
- Have you heard of Bechdel test before? I was surprised the last Harry Potter movie didn’t make the cut 🙁 I am also interested to see whether I can adapt it into the real life. Like, whether my girlfriends and I could have a conversation in one seating without mentioning any man at all.
- Xandra, one of my most favorite bloggers, started a new project Heroine In Training. It will empower us to be heroines in our own lives. Check out the first lesson about keeping a personal journal, which has become my mid year resolution.
- Nail polish VENDING MACHINE. I die!
- You know how much I love Disneyland (I mentioned it here, here and here)
includingespecially the gift shop. If you are like me and you need your Mickey fix, check out this store, or better yet check out they omgsocuteineedtogetitnow Minnie bag. I could hear Monica’s voice “I’ll wear it all the time“.
- Best writing advice ever.
- World’s coolest bookstores. I regret for skipping the one in Netherland.
- Travel milestones. Which one have you crossed off?
This month I:
- Had so much fun playing #radicalselflovejuly on Instagram.
- Slept on the floor while being a thousand miles from home.
- Participated in minimalism game and got rid of a lot of personal stuff. I downsized so much until I mistakenly gave my only formal pants to goodwill, but all is good. And lighter.
- Had my fifteen minutes of fame.
- Went to Hong Kong with my BFF and couldn’t stop talking about it. Proof No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3.
Next month I:
- Planning to write a shorter (but frequent) post which I named Silly Snippet.
- Might go on an epic journey. If the visa thingy works out.
- Going to find out where can I get and eat Hyderabadi briyani here in Singapore (It’s now has become an unfulfilled obsession). Local friends any suggestion?
- Making big changes.
Alright, Hope you enjoy these articles as much as I did. Stay excited!