It’s half a year into 2013 and I have these things to be happy about:
- Free lunch, this month holds the highest record for the free meals since I moved out from my parents. All have been delicious treats. At this rate, I just need to find someone to shelter me for free also so I can quit my job and live a happy hobologger life but on the other hand I love..
- My bedroom.
- I have been having chocolate pancake every day for breakfast for a month now and no I’m not bored yet. It’s the first thing I look forward to every morning on my way to work.
- Hotel stays and the white linen bed sheet.
- Romance of the rain.
- Getting a pedicure. I love it so much I want to write an article about it
- Bali, Bali and Bali
- The Fault in Our Stars, my latest I-couldn’t-put-it-down-I-missed-my train-stop book.
- Feeling glamorous in Kimono.
- 4 AM room service.
How about you? What are your happy things this month?