Happy Halloween Loves!
Do you celebrate Halloween in your part of the world? We do here. I went to the Universal Studios Singapore with some friends and I am embarrassed to admit I closed my eyes in all the three haunted houses. I was such a scaredy cat; the only part where I was at peace was in the gift shops.
Eh btw, this post actually isn’t about Halloween (maybe a little..) It’s about blog loving other blogs. My very first Link Love. I wonder why hadn’t I done it any sooner! I have tons of bloggers that I love, envy and wish to adopt.
Here goes, some of my favorite posts from the bloggers who I religiously follow:
- Since it’s a Halloween week, let start by checking out the geekiest custome in the blogosphere.
- Thoughts on pre-solo-traveling never have been better put.
- Visiting Taipei? You should stay in Ximending area, maybe here. And eat here and try the uber cute Hello Kitty sweets here.
- Again about Halloween costumes, but this one is kids edition.
- And lastly, I put Gyeongbokgung in my Korea itinerary, thanks to Bri.
Okay, my questions time. Did I do it correctly? Is this the right way to link-loving fellow bloggers? I would love to hear your thoughts on my first attempt to spread the love. Meanwhile, the ones who are linked here, I truly love your writing. Mwah!
Got to go now, I have to pack. Have I told you I hate packing? Gosh, I hate packing. At least I am packing because I will be flying home (YAY!!) to celebrate Deepavali with my parents.