Let’s ignore my half-assed effort to create a blog post worthy featured image as shown above. Today, let’s talk about my favorite Blogmas posts on the internet.
Before that, I felt like patting myself on the back for committing to my words yesterday. Wait.. I just did. Well done self. Hey, don’t give me the side eye for feeling proud that I am still doing this Blogmas thingy ever since I knew, which was a couple days ago, that there’s this thing called Blogmas, I have been reading not less than hundred Blogmas posts (told you that I am committed) and I noticed some of them didn’t have Day 2. So yeah, even if I stop after today, I am practically better than them.
Alright, for this today Blogmas post, I am going to share some of favorite Blogmas posts around the worldwideweb. I chose the original and unusual ones (by my standard), I hope you like it as much as I do. Enjoy!
- Let’s start with a December bucket list, with a lot of Christmas sprinkled on top.
- What does Christmas mean to you?
- Would you travel during Christmas? I would. I am. I am flying to Melbourne on Christmas next week.
- Harry Potter exhibition! Dear Santa, this and this alone is enough as my Christmas gift.
- This has nothing to do with Christmas, but man, I am so going to do a time lapse next time I study for Business Law exam.
- I am burning my special occasion candles throughout this month. Got to finish it up before my big move 🙂
- Sometimes you can’t go home for Christmas and that’s okay, but make sure you embrace the joy of holiday festive. Why not decorate your temporary home/dorm?
- LUSH’s Christmas game is strong this year. Me likey, especially the snowman shower jelly. Let me repeat that for you: snowman AND jelly. Must google whether they have LUSH here in Jakarta.
- Blogmas written alternately by two teenagers. Their blog is a refreshing read you guys.
- We are a few weeks away from the new year. This is the perfect time to create your 2016 vision board and make all your dreams come true.
- Beware of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and take care of yourself!
- Don’t forgot to paint Christmas on your nails. Me and colleagues are planning to do ours together this week.
- Do you have special blogging habits during the holidays?
- A light reminder of the concept win some, lose some, read it, forgive so that you can enjoy more this holiday season.
- A must have this season: Christmas PJs.
- Beautiful Christmas quotes.
- I rarely read blogs written by gents, but I kinda enjoy peeking through Jo’s life, also he has some cool Christmas decors, check it out.
- More Blogmas blogs I stumbled upon and loved: Rock & Roses and Making Restorations by Jasmine.
- I have never gotten a Christmas advent calendar before. It looks so pretty! Is it too late to get one for this year?
- 12 more blogs to read.
That’s all for today. I hope some of these posts inspire you to write your own. Happy Blogmas & Merry Holidays!
Blogmas 2015 series: Blogmas Day 1 // Blogmas Day 2 // Blogmas Day 3 // Blogmas Day 4 // Blogmas Day 5 // Blogmas Day 6 // Blogmas Day 7 // Blogmas Day 8 // Blogmas Day 9 // Blogmas Day 10 // Blogmas Day 11 // Blogmas Day 12.