It has been a month since the last karma link. Now that I am not working, no longer looking at the time to change to 5.58 PM, my days fly faster than ever, so is the numbers in my saving account. Eeep!
Btw, I have big news to share; I am leaving Singapore next week and moving, temporarily, back to Indonesia. I have some loose ends, which I left hanging for years, to tie before continue living as a nomad. The decision didn’t come easily and to be honest, I am not looking forward to it, except the part of spending quality time with my parents and appreciate them more since I am coming back with a wee bit more wisdom in my bone (I hope). Also, I am so going to miss my best friends, the food and the MRT here. But, I am not going to dwell on the sappy stuff now as I determined to savor my last week here. And while I do just that, enjoy these bits from the world wide web:
- Coffee and eleven hours of kindness gives you warm fuzzy feelings. Let’s do something similar you guys!
- When you visit Thailand, these street dishes are the must try. Ps. Somtum is my fave!
- Hello Kitty is NOT a cat! I KNEW IT!! I have been telling Vi there something is wrong about it, something evil, like the fact it doesn’t have a mouth.
- Seth Miller likes to fly, so he bought himself a round trip flight ticket on his birthday just to fly for a few hours.
- It’s no secret that I love train rides! And I enjoyed living vicariously through Kate when she took a midnight train to Georgia.
- Have you read Looking for Alaska by John Green? It’s an easy read and I LOVED it.
- A B&W sneak peak of a classy hen party. Yes, please.
- Monday blues? Chase it away with these easy to apply tips.
This month I:
- Quit my job.
- Travelled to New Zealand.
- Had a bestfriendship day with my BFF.
- Wrote Hong Kong itinerary.
- Visited the cat cafe.
- And celebrated two year blogiversary.
Yes, it has been a fantastic month.
Next Month I:
- Officially a WITCH-blogger (in training). I will be attending Blogwarts and I am CRAZY EXICTED about it.
- Moving back to my parents‘.
See you next month you guys. Thanks for subscribing.